Sunday, May 17, 2009

NB Pacesetters 15K 09

men categories ... apprentice maybe ..
women categories ... started 15 minutes late








among the winners ...

When : 17 May 2009

Where : Lake Garden, KL

What : New Balance Pacesetters 15K

Why : for those interested and eager to run or just run for fun ...

I heard the announcer said this year events attracted about 1,870 runners ... arrived early around 6.20am so quite easy to park my car near to the "Tapak A" at Lake Garden ... many runners were already walking to the starting line ... and also runners in the midst of doing their warm up ... 15K ? whoaa ... my first experience running this distance ... but I had experience in half marathon so maybe I can expect what is coming along the route to the finish line ...
from other runners blogs I read .. last year event was held at Padang Merbok ... so quite tough for a beginner like with the new route ... the Kenny Hills in the best part ... even lorries have to go slow at the hill area ... so what are the different with human ^_^ ... can see many runners already walking at this area ...
what I like about this events:-
  • well organised
  • enough water stations
  • enough fruits for refreshment after the race
  • nice bib also ..
so next year maybe will be a new route ... who know ...
see u all runners May next year ... keep working and running ...

No comments: