Friday, May 08, 2009

A Cup of Coffee .....





The coffee term was introduced to Europe via the Ottoman Turkish kahve, which is, in turn, derived from the Arabic: قهوة‎, qahweh.[9][10] The origin of the Arabic term is derived either from the name of the Kaffa region in western Ethiopia, where coffee was cultivated, or by a truncation of qahwat al-būnn, meaning "wine of the bean" in Arabic. The English word coffee first came to be used in the early to mid-1600s, but early forms of the word date to the last decade of the 1500s.[11] In Ethiopia's neighbor Eritrea, "būnn" (also meaning "wine of the bean" in Tigrinya) is used.[12] Also the Amharic and Afan Oromo name for coffee is bunna.

as usual taken from wikipedia ^_^
Before this I don't really know why peoples addicted to this drink ... but after I myself tried it ... wow ... speechless ... the very delicious one ... one of the reason why people addicted to ... maybe due to it ingredients ... and also the sugar contents inside it ... it will make you surely addicted ^_^ but I wont be addicted b'coz I have my own favourite drink ^_^

No comments: