Monday, October 18, 2010

Mizuno Wave Run 2010

among winners ..
selamat pengantin baru ^_^
happy runners ...
my favorite part .. MILO free ...

Posted by Picasa
Run Fat Boy Run .. once again this weekend ... enjoyed my sunday morning with running activity ... after registered online month ago ... this week on 171010 I ran Mizuno Run held at UPM ... went there took my running bib and my number ... the event was held at Kompleks Sukan UPM .. if you exit through Lembah Silikon Exit than Komplek Sukan ... just around the corner ... this run started at 715 am ... women category ... followed by men category .. flagged off at 7.25 am ..

i believe if the organiser stated that the race will be started at 7.00 am than our obligation as a runner to be there as early that we could ... this because I could still see many runners walking in into the sport complex when the men category already begun ... maybe hard to find parking that close to the starting point ... lucky for me because arrived there early ... rode my motorbike early in the morning and park outside of the complex .. due to the "abang security" not allowing me to go inside ^_^

quite long time since last time I ran a distance more than 10K .. when ? .. i can't remember lorr .. so MIZUNO RUN will be the warm up race after hibernate for one month due to fasting month ... so back to the race .. for men category it was flagged off at 7:25 am ... first hurdle for all runners was the first hill in front of the sport complex ... for average runners this truly really a big hurdle .. ohh one more thing the weather was great .... and the scenery surrounding UPM also marvelous ... for those intended to join this race next year ... my advise is watch out for the "hill attack" ...

because this race was held in university ... so you can find students and students related things while you were running ... one thing that attracted me most was the "pokok asam" in one section of the road ... so any body "mengidam" or heard that somebody is "mengidam" for buah asam ... last resort can go and find at UPM ... bu must with the permission from the security first ...

overall I enjoyed this race ... you can mingle around .. talks to friends .. drinks fresh cold MILO (my favorite) ... and another reason ... change to sweat from head to toe ... ^_^

next race : GENTING TRAILBLAZER (GENTING) .. so c u there ..

No comments: