Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10! 10! 10! Fun Run

runners from Nike City 10K Run ..
the GREEN Army ...
flagged of at 8.20 am ..
for souvenir ,..
si cilik ...
at the gantry ...
so what happen on 10.10.10 ... noticed everybody everywhere busy with their own agenda ... wedding, engagement, new baby, ... you name it ... me as usual "run fat boy run" ... but this time just for fun ... FUN RUN held at Lot 10 ... all back to 10 ... 10.10.10 ... at Lot 10 .. started at 8.20 am ... with distance of 5.5K .. I'm not sure whether it really 5.5K ... felt it quite short ...

heard a lot running event was organised in conjunction with 10.10.10 ... on the same day ... Nike City 10K was also held .. flagged of at KLCC .. this event received lots of response from runners all over the city ... you can see the GREEN ARMY conquering all the road in KL .. the same event was also held in Singapore ...

heard from other fellow runner that there will be a road closure due to all the running event ... so to be safe ... let us support the public transport ... so I took monorail to Lot 10 ... so not only me because i can see many other runners that also used the same medium of transportation .. ^_^ even one guy with a sarong .. also joining the fun run ...

before the event started ... all the runner have the opportunity to give support to the runners that joined the nike 10K race .. they used the same route but different time ... also met my friends that also joining this race .. so I'm not alone ...

like I said earlier this is a fun run ... so I really have fun .. all runners also consider lucky because we can conquer the road that normally jam with traffics .. run with camera in my hand try to capture any interesting moments ... lucky me it only 5K ... so next race will be Mizuno Run at UPM ... 10K only ...

No comments: