Thursday, February 12, 2009

Training For The Cross Country

"petang yg gelap ... mula la malas nk jogging"

Location:Lake Garden
Time:6.00pm (after work lo)
Distance:6.9k (2.3k X 3 loops)
My split time: 15'40/35'54/52'11
thought of running yesterday after office hour .. but looking at the weather this week ... raining like dog and cat in the evening ... look like gone to rain but I try to force to go to Lake Garden whether raining or not ... maybe needs to run in the rain ... like the bollywood's movie maybe ... luckily for me can finished 3 loops ... and took me 52'11 to cover the 6.9K ... this is my first training since 10 days ago ... if refer to my coach aka runners world smart coach ... I have to cover 11 to 17 miles per week aka 11.6 to 27.2k ...
this training is for the 8k cross country this coming sunday ... 15 February 2009 starting at lake Garden ...
also got couple at lake garden ... dating in the park I guess ^_^ the different beetween Taman Tasik Titiwangsa and Lake Garden is the quantity of couples dating at the park .. really not comfortable running when peoples starring at you esp all the couples ...
also there is group running took place ... some of them is very familiar to me .. I you using the park regularly then you spot one or two familiar faces ...
and also tanggathon .. maybe the preparation for the Menara Kl Towerthon this coming March ... for the Towerthon ... i will training at my lovely apartment ... using the stairs aka 22 floors
next training maybe this friday ... depends on the weather also .. ^_^

No comments: