Sunday, February 22, 2009

KL City Day Run 2009









today as usual ... went to Dataran Merdeka to enter my second race for this month ... this time needs to cover another 10K to finish the race ... very penat wooo ... last week training not very impressive ... only twice ... friday and saturday ... not enough rite ... that one due to work load at office lo ... everyday 9 pm punch out ... I thought of jogging in the morning but sleeping if more heaven .. ^_^
for the race today ... arrived at 6.40 am and the parked my car at bank rakyat ... my colleague already there waiting for me ... then we headed to dataran ... at 7.00 am there already alot of people arrived there .. for me its better to wake early during weekend and doing healthy activity like this rather than overslept ^_^ something that I "kadang-kadang" do also ... so today without enough training ... only managed to clock 1:11:49 ... next race will be the International Towerton Challange on 010309 ... so see u there ...
picture taken from Mr. Tey Eng Tiong ... not bringing my photographer today ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That’s Too nice, when it comes in india hope it can make a Rocking place for youngster.. hope that come true.