Monday, March 07, 2011

Bareno Run 2011






When : this weekend 13/03/2011

Where : Stadium Bukit Jalil

What time : 5:30 am (must wake up early ni ..)

Who : for those registered ... you have to run lor ..

Organiser: Taman Bukit Jalil Running Club (TBJRC)

How : there will be 3 routes 21K, 10K and 5K ....


so I will be running my 21K or half marathon event this coming weekend .. my last 21K was in june last year .. lonnnggg lonnggg time ago ... hopefully can clock my PB this time .. just my PB not any other elite runners ... so once again I'll have the opportunity to feel the excitement joining the running event ...

training ? ... how is my preparation so far ... cukup ka ? hopefully I can run non-stop for the entire race ... carbo-load ? this is far from enough .. in Malaysia we here don't worry about the food .. the problems only on how to control the intake ...

so all runners .. meet you all this coming Sunday .. Have A Great Run .. Keep Fit and Happy International Women's Day ^_^

PS : on Saturday (12/03/2011) .. there also one running event .. Larian Hari Wilayah .. will be held in Dataran Merdeka .. come join and support our runners ...

No comments: