Sunday, April 12, 2009

BHP Orange Run 2009





energy booster = the nasi lemak
refreshment
another energy booster

at last .. at the finishing line
and the very tired
the apprentice
sponsored ...

chit chat after the race ...

What : BHP Orange Run

When : 12 April 2009 (7:30 am)

Where : Start and Finish at The Curve
Why : Free Maa ^_^ organised by BHP petrol

How : actually i'm not going to take part for this event .. however got sms from Ronnie ... he got extra BIB ... thanks for the BIB bro ..
arrived early today ... so managed to park near the curve .. the race started quite late ... 7.35 or 7.40 I think ... lucky for us only 11 K ... if 20 K and start at the same time ... then U will become "udang bakar" lo ... what I like about this race is ALL free ... from the fee until the "nasi lemak" ... what U need just a pair of shoes and aim for the finishing line ... simple rite ...
Next race : balik kampung ... Bidor ^_^

4 comments:

vialentino said...

hi hi...u were at the bhp orange run too? i was there too...do check out my blogsite...

do u mind i take ur nasi lemak pics and some of the event pics to post up?

nonvespa said...

yeah ... I also sweating 4 the race ^_^ ...

dont mind ... my photographer took the pics actually ^_^ (aka my wife)

Anonymous said...

nice.. doesnt look orange to me.. lol

nonvespa said...

only the goodies bag was ORANGE ^_^