Monday, January 05, 2009

De Pacemaker Network Run 2009 010109











(TQ to Mr. Tey for the picture ... nice pic.)





Selamat Tahun Baru and Happy New Year to all readers who read my blog .. TQ TQ






This year My Wife and I .. both of us celebrated our new year at Lake Garden @ Tasik Perdana ... with a new year resolution too ... to join in as many as I can into any tournament for this year ... so at 6.30 am we arrived at Lake Garden .... my friend already there waiting for me ... he is my office and runningmate ^_^ no picture to be uploaded in this post due to my brokenback camera ... but I thing if you wants to see my picture just type the title above in google ... I think you can find my picture there ... the very tiring running but I enjoyed it very much ...

The running is started at 7.00 or 7.15 am like that ^_^ not many participants ... only 130++ ... the running has be categorised into several categories and I fall into the age group of 30-39 ... all runners needs to cover for 13.8 km or 6 loops of Lake garden ... and for women categories on covered 4 loops ... I really satisfied with my run ... i'm not sure wether I'm run or jog on that day ^_^ however I managed to clock 1:37:59 when I touched the finished line ...

So my next race will be the Great Eastern Pacesetter 30K and also at Lake Garden ... but I only go for the 20K only ^_^ beginner lo ....

So Selamat Tahun Baru sekali lagi to all bloggers and Malaysian ...






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U r welcome bro..

r u already in my contact list ?

pmtey2 and pmtey ?

Tey

cheers

Anonymous said...

I will not acquiesce in on it. I over polite post. Specially the title attracted me to read the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.